Mon - Sat 10 AM-5PM
1. The terms and conditions contained herein shall constitute and form an entire agreement (herein after referred to as ‘agreement between Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. and the customer).
2. Any clause of the terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason becomes unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions of this agreement
1. Restricted category of google, Facebook, Instagram and other marketing platforms are not supported by google or one against the policy of google than Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Shall have right to refund the balance consideration paid by the customer.
2. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertising requirement at its sole discretion, with or without cause, at any time, balance advertising budget will be refunded to the customer.
3. Service contract for google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and other internet marketing platform which is paid form of advertising on google. Customer’s website link would appear under in the event the advertisement requirements requested by the customer fall within the sponsored links on google search result page.
4. Our templates based website solution would not be given along with FTP (file transfer protocol).
1. The consideration means the cost of the package, purchased by the customer from Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd.
2. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to charge for any additional work executed by Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd.
3. The cost of click would include Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Charges over above the actual cost of click on google AdWords.
4. In the event the customer agree to pay the consideration for the services via ECS mode ,than the same cannot be cancelled by the customer amidst the terms of the agreement , unless the agreement is earlier terminated by Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. As its sole discretion or by manual consent of Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. And the customer.
5. One website is live after the approval of the customer (which approval cannot be unnecessarily withheld), all the charges requested to Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. shall be chargeable on mutually agreed terms. In the event the customer does not respond regarding the approval of the website, after having sent, the same shall be deemed to have been approved and any charges requested thereafter to Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. shall be additionally chargeable. However client may have all time CMS access to make changes to the website.
Customer shall indemnify and hold Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Harmless from all claims. Costs, proceedings, damages and expenses (including lega and other professional fees and expenses), awarded against or incurred or paid by Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. As a result of or in connection with any alleged or actual infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights(including copyright)or other rights arising out of the use or supply of the information by or on behalf of the customer to Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd.
If the contract is terminated by the customers before services under this agreement are to begin executions or are in the process of completion that in such an event, under no circumstances, of the consideration paid or agreed by the customer, shall be refundable and the same shall be forfeited in full.
1. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. shall be permitted to identify customer, as Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Client and may use customer's name in connection with Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. marketing initiative.
2. Customer agrees and permits Orbosys Cooperation Pvt.Ltd.to make calls and messages on his mobile ad office contact numbers subsequent to the singing of this agreement.
3. Customer agrees to take a virtual number from Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of running the advertising campaign, and to enable measurability of the campaign. It is agreed by and between Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. And the customer, that Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Is within its right to discontinue the above stated visual number of the customer, in the event, the customer choose not to advertise further as these calls may be recorded for reference and quality purpose.
4. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd is authorised to replicate the existing website of customer on its sub-domain and his hereby authorised to make such changes as may be required for the betterment of the delivery of the advertising campaign.
5. Clients agrees to do all the requisite changes recommended by on its website in order to enhance the advertising campaign performance
1. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Makes no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind as to the level of sales, purchase, click, sales leads or other performance that customer can expect from advertising "campaign" through Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Any estimated provided by Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. To the customer are not intended to create any binding obligation or to be relied upon by the customer and the same are mere estimates.
2. Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Will not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of use, or any direct and/ or indirect and/ or any consequential loss, damage and expense sustained! Incurred by the customer as a result of any acts or omissions or information or advice/ given in any form by or on behalf of the Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. To the customer and the customer is advised to make its own enquiries and use its own best judgement and/ or intellect before taking any decision regarding the same.
3. In addition to the above it is further agreed that the customer shall be solely liable for any loss or damage, whether monetary or other suffered by it, as a result of any change effected by it 1 on its own in the website by using CMS and Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
4. Customer would be provided access to reporting the interface by Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Showcasing all the critical performance parameters however, Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. accept no liability based on performance.
Neither party will be liable to the other, for any delay or failure to fulfil obligations set for it in this agreement caused by force majeure reasons or circumstances beyond their control.
1. Any notice send by the customer with respect to this agreement has to be in writing and has to be sent through registered post at the following address. House No-60, Phase-2, Vasant Vihar, Near Vikas Mall, Dehradun (248006).
2. In case of any query the customer can contact the manager of Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. Between 10AM to 6PM between Mondays to Friday on the phone number given on the face of the present invoice.
1. The agreement, its validity, construction, interpretation, effect, performance and termination shall be governed by the laws (both substantive and procedural) as applicable in India from time to time.
2. Any dispute or differences arising out of or in connection with this agreement including its interpretation thereof between Orbosys Cooperation Pvt. Ltd. And the customer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dehradun (India) only.